Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fall

The oak tree leaves outside my window are still green, but there's that hint in the air that omens BRRRRR cold. This blog is a link to Eden Waters Press (editor@edenwaterspress) since we publish once a year, there's an amnesia time. Occasionally we'll post reviews. We definitely have links, most of whom are more active than we are -- since I want to finish my book, so my attention goes there.
Hope y'all are enjoying all the readings that crop up like lilies or what other simile could I use, like great ideas on a good day. This blog is open to anyone, so chip in.
Looking forward to a good blogging experience.

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

How I'd looove for you 'n I to sit
my bungalow Upstairs and RITE a
couplea hundred nonillion of novels.
Follow us Upstairs...